Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shadow Shot for Sunday



Captured a shadow mid- afternoon on a Sunday recently while Donovan gets up the courage to try the rope swing. I am so proud of this boy; loving middle school, off with a smile and a wave just like the day he started pre-school. I have two like that, and two who transition less easily into new routines, more skeptical and less likely to focus on the positive over the negative, and, less likely to love their first day of school. I think this was my "best first day of school ever" he told me. Yay for you sweet Donovan. http://heyharriet.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment