Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012



Looking for Turtles,

Apparently.  That is what Gabe replied to my inquiry after I convinced him to get back in the van so we could continue on our route of errands and things that must get done, or had been put off a day too long already.  I had just picked up from school when he convinced me to head down a side street, pull over, and open the sliding side door with my automatic push button.  He jumped out, looked both ways and then again.  "Does anyone own this land?" he wondered aloud, hesitating only for a second as he crossed the road to begin his search.  I let him be for about 5 minutes, trying to be patient and let him look, all the while wondering what he was searching for.  He had gotten a tip at school and had gotten his mind set.  A ball? Some kind of 5th grade treasure?  A four leaf clover?  

No comments:

Post a Comment