Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Suburban Re-styling is going so well.  These are just a few pieces we have finished from through out this year.  I finally sold the black and gray dresser.  :).

 This transformation of Before to After, I think, is one of the best. I like to think that if Anthropologie and Restoration Hardware had a love child, it would be this dresser.   :)  I painted the base a medium gray, the drawers black and then used a rubber stencil/placemat that I purchased for exactly this.  I sprayed the white on and then super distressed the whole piece.  I changed out the top two knobs with new pewter ones, and painted the original chunky wooden ones on the rest.  A really cool young couple purchased it for their new apartment.


http://www.fivedaysfiveways.com/.....linking with Abbie  :)

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing transformation! I love all the layers you've added, it really looks authentically weathered. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete