Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunflower

This is one from the archives. Not far from my home there is flat land, big sky and open fields bordered with sunflowers. Landscape like that is a rarity around here, enough to make you breathe a little deeper. In later Summer the sunflowers begin to bloom. On this day the sky was a vivid blue with the wispy white clouds drifting by. It was really stunning, but the pictures were taken at high noon as I was returning from a doctor appointment with one of the kids. I quickly pulled over and snapped these. I decided to try them black and white and loved the contrast. Can't wait for sunflower season this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment