Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Simply White

I am loving all the simply white photos in this weeks photo challenge. Lovely! I am joining in. These are tiny weed like flowers growing on some kind of wild bush in the side of my yard. They look like strawberry blossoms, but they are not. Hmmm.
Check out the rest of the white at:http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! Thanks so much for joining in and linking up this week!!
    Aren't the photos just wonderful this week?! Thanks so much for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different white flower photos! They are all different flowers that are just so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete