Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Love


My oldest son showed me how to "picnik" http://picnik.com my photos, basically a free funky editing site, popular with facebookers. I was able to turn my photos into polaroids, which I've been wanting to figure out how to easily do. I also did a 1970's thing to it to get that goldish glow that photos from back then have. I'm not sure if it was just the newer color developing, or the glow cast from all the gold, and rust color decor that was popular back in the day. My mother loved that color pallet, along with green accents. There sure was nothing like rust colored shag carpeting, although she didn't go that far.
I do love how this photo turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment