Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Shadow Love


Busy beautiful day spent painting my daughters room. Her 11 year old brother begged to help and spent most of the day close by, under foot, and ultimately being a great help to me today. As the sun began to set in the sky I realized how great the shadow possibilities on the east wall in her newly painted pink bedroom are. Donovan agreed to pose for me. Somehow I had found time to cut his hair in between coats of paint and crank phone calls from 11 year old girls, hence his crisp head silhouette and cute little ears sticking out. I can see why the girls are calling.
It's shadow shot Sunday. Have a good one. http://heyharriet.blogspot.com/

1 comment: