Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Monochrome


I took this photo yesterday in the school parking lot while picking up my younger boys to take them for flu shots. The pediatrician's office had an opening at 2:30 which would mean having to get Gabe over and hour before school is normally dismissed. It is always a dream of Gabe's to be dismissed early from school. He used to beg me to do so. So even though he was being taken for a shot, he was smiling from ear to ear as he walked up the school hallway to the office, dragging his backpack and looking a little green. He had just returned from "his best field trip ever" but had gotten a little nauseated on the bus ride back. Nevertheless, he was thrilled to be leaving fourth grade early to get a flu shot on a friday afternoon in November. I had to laugh at the sight of him.
When we got outside to get into the van the sky had turned all dramatic, the sun and clouds fighting it out after a day and a half of rain. I turned the photo black and white for Monochrome Weekend, but really like the bottom original photo that is nearly monochrome itself. That one is my screen saver.
Happy Weekend:)

2 comments:

  1. Especially like the mono version. Nice shot!

    Ciao,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing ... love it!

    Have a lovely weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete