Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Before and After Blog Hop




This is a photo of my daughter just before her boyfriend arrived to pick her up for the prom. Awww. Now we know what J.Lo goes through to get ready for American Idol each week. Lol. Hair, make-up, nails, toes, etc. It was an exhausting, but fun afternoon. And, we get to do it all over again next week when she goes to his senior prom. I loved editing and re-editing the many photos I took. This is one of my favs. I edited in picnik using several different actions. I am linking with pixel perfect this week:http://www.pixelperfectblog.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful before and after post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Very vibrant and beautiful. Beautiful girl too! :)

    ReplyDelete