Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Friday, February 3, 2012

All My Pears in a Row



I am posting this quickly as I need to finish cooking Gabe his griddle cake and then quickly do a little clean up and get dressed.  I just called up to him for the second time and his sleepy morning voice called down " I thought I was up!"  He's still cute and prone to innocence, even at almost 11.  I am going to check out a consignment shop where we might be selling our restyled furniture!  This has been taking a lot of my time and energy, but it has been so fun.  Soon I will post a few before and after pictures.  :) I am missing my photography though and am waiting for warmer weather to do some outside photo shoots.  I am also so sad about Picnik, my favorite editing sight.  They are shutting down in April!  So sad.  :(



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli


2 comments:

  1. Gabe ... cute! Pears ... perfect.
    Have a wonderful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is a horrible Overlord. I don't use their search engine anymore.

    Wonderful pear shots -- look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete