Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a watery world



It's a watery world when you have a pool I am finding out. Little water filled footprints all over the wood floors, wet towels balled up in bedrooms, and sopping wet bathing suits flung everywhere. Watery, but worth it. Looking forward to a wet Summer. :)
Oh, and it's watery wordless Wednesday. Check it all out:http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/; and bring your own towel, please.

7 comments:

  1. That's very refreshing looking. I can remember spending long days at the swimming pool during the summer when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no bettr place to spend a hot summer day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Oh to be a kid in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about the wet floors and towels, looking at that happy smiling face is worth anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning and playful pictures! Love them!
    And thank you for your kind comment on my blog!
    Love your eye too, by the way.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fun he's having makes up for all the wet floors in the world! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always fun time for the kid in swimming pool.

    Lovely shot.

    My Inspiration
    My Bangkok Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete