Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Palm Love






We are back from our week long trip to the land of palm trees and beautiful azure skies. I can't help but feel a little smothered by suburbia and what is life. Last week we snorkeled, swam, para-sailed, visited Key West and explored a lot of little beaches along the way. Today I will take Donovan to get his braces off, buy new hair clippers and cut Peyt's hair, visit the oncologist with Mom, cook, clean, drive, make appointments for Dr.'s appointments, and then badger kids to get working on their Summer reading and schoolwork. It's all good though. :) Life is good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment