Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Free Birds


I took this on vacation in the Keys a few weeks ago. A silly young woman sitting next to us on a chaise with family and friends continued to eat from a bag of chips as these seagulls flocked. Sure enough one pooped on the her upper left bikini exposed thigh. Better her than us, sitting near by. I love the white/black contrast and vivid blue sky in the background. I am linking with Crazy Days of Summer for the Blue Skies challenge this week. :) http://www.projectalicia.com/
Happy skywatch friday everyone! http://skyley.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Beside your having one KEEN EYE, you must hve a fantastic camera. Beautiful captures. The contrast is awesome.

    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured them very well!! Yes, and good for you that the gulls pooped on the chips lady and not on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuckle...very funny story!

    Yes, the contrasts are beautiful...nicely done.

    Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will teach her to wear a bikini! :) wonderful capture of the gulls against the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors and contrast are beautiful! The wings cut a distinct pattern against the bright blue sky. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure the gull was just saying "thank you"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic capture! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can hear those raucous seagulls, clamoring for a handout!

    SKY SO HIGH

    Sky so high,
    Sky so blue,
    Tell me why
    I love you.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Sunsets here and here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, you got a great shot out of a funny situation!

    ReplyDelete