Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Taken with my phone!














I am just beginning to scratch the surface of what can be accomplished with my phone. It is an htc something or other with an 8 mega pixel camera. It was purchased with my upgrade for around 50 dollars, but some people pay 400 plus for it. I am in love with it! I essentially wanted a new phone that had the highest quality camera I could purchase for little or nothing. Yeah for me!







3 comments:

  1. Technology is a wonderful thing, who would have thought you could take such great pics with a phone. Love the backdive photo, your phone really froze the action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe these are phone shots. Especially that last one! Thanks so much for joining the Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots!

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete