Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Mosaic Monday Muse

Since I seem to be in a picture taking rut I have not been inspired to make a mosaic lately. I am looking forward to warm sunny days and colorful flowers again. My daughter turned 16 recently, my oldest child and only girl. She has always been a muse for me and a beautiful girl inside and out. We are blessed. So is the inspiration for this mosaic, and made with a full heart. La la love you doll.
Check out all of the heartwarming mosaics at: http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful mosaic of a cute daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty daughter makes a very pretty mosaic, naturellement!
    ~Maggie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful, and what a lovely mosaic! thanks so much for sharing at MM. :)

    ReplyDelete