Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mosaic of Life

My boy is back to school this week. He thanked me for taking care of him last week when he was home sick. Really. He did this just as he kissed me and ran out for the bus, one quick deep connection and he was off. That is his style. His brother left grouchy, rude and nearly late, a night owl who cannot get out of bed in the morn. My oldest boy skipped breakfast, again. This will nag at me all morning until I know he has had lunch. And, my daughter has her first boyfriend and is often caught staring off into space, listening with head phones to a CD of special songs he made her. Oh my, it is all so heart warming and exciting, and every time I hear a Taylor Swift song it "takes me back to that place". My empathy for her and this experience nearly knocks the wind out of me. Oh well, they are off and my "to do" list is large, and now I will be distracted by all the lovely mosaics at http://dearlittleredhouse.com.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my heart is touched as I'm sure your's was at a little boy thinking to thank you for taking care of him. How precious!

    ReplyDelete