Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Endless Summer



I wish. I took these photos this weekend in New Port Rhode Island. It was two days of heavenly weather. I was so surprised at the gorgeous beaches. And with hurricanes passing off shore the waves were rolling in. It was beautiful!!

www.wordlesswednesday.com

Wordless Wednesday. Enjoy!!
Also, I am showing off my shot at: ttp://www.andthen-shesnapped.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. And funny. I was just up visiting my daughter in Boston. This same weekend we drove to see a couple of lighthouses. Castle Hill and Beavertail. We had a great few days. I too wish it would last longer!

    ReplyDelete