Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Skywatch Friday


I took this photo not far from our home. I was returning from an overnight in Boston to visit colleges with my daughter. This whole college and financial aid/need is like a code that I am trying to decipher. I know we definitely have the need for the aid, but it's just a matter of how much we will actually qualify for. And what about our EFC? Why is that so high? There is early admission, there is kind of early admission and then there is just plain old apply in a timely manner. And of course there are SAT's and ACT's to consider. You must remember to sign up and then you must remember to wake up early that morning and go, and then you must remember your calculator. My daughter forgot her calculator. I was reminded of this the day her scores for her first round of SATS came in over the computer. Not my best parenting moment.

Anyways, it is sky watch Friday. Check out the world at: www.skyley.blogspot.com/.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty contrasting sky sights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sky shots, thanks for sharing!

    Sky watching on one fine afternoon, you visit will mean a lot. Have a safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for the comment you left me. You take such beautiful and creative photos. I really like the second photo here.

    ReplyDelete