Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stumped


I found this gorgeous colorful creation growing on a leveled stump in our backyard. What would you call this?? The color patterns are fantastic and even inspiring. Maybe I can somehow transplant it in a terrarium and bring it inside. Or maybe that wont work at all. But I just may try it. :)

studio waterstone

7 comments:

  1. oh what freaky photos, love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - those are gorgeous! I cannot believe the different colors! Love the first shot with the stump, fungus and leaves, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a wood fungus and it is beautiful! I love the colors and lines and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a wood fungus on my tree stump too but it looks nothing like this beautiful creation. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I call it beautiful. Beautiful fungus. How's that? LOVE your blog and photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how lovely! I call it stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soooo cool! Isn't it amazing that beauty can be found in so many places!

    ReplyDelete