Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Monday, January 23, 2012

The World at my Window

So excited to be starting a new business, and  with a friend to keep me motivated. We have been haunting Goodwill stores looking for pieces of furniture to paint and resell. Today we did a little sanding and hope to paint soon.  Maybe tomorrow!  Hoping for a warmer day after a snow day on Saturday.  It was heaven.  All sporting events were cancelled.  We watched three movies this weekend.  Blue Valentine, Runaway Train, and I am Number Four.  Yesterday was Donovan's birthday which we celebrated at Red Robin, and by trying out his new big beanbag chair thing.  (Cannot remember what it's called, but they have dedicated a whole store at the mall to them) Fun times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment