Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where I sleep

No, I don't have satin sheets, but it sure looks like it when you solarize a photo with a fine white cotton butterfly duvet that I got at Target online for $19.99. I like to change my bedding frequently with the seasons (sheets weekly ofcourse, more or less). I have a thing for butterflys lately. I wasn't looking for new bedding but saw this a few months ago and grabbed it. Your bed is kind of like a blank canvas really and any combination of colors, patterns and textures can make it inviting. It can be done very economically if you get creative and mix and match. Just express yourself, and then take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment