Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Monday, June 1, 2009

I have these hanging in my kitchen window. I'm not sure why but I love how they look. My sister-in-law had something similar at one time so I think I may have copied. I also have a hanging light made out of theses same shells that I got at Target. I have it over a corner table in my livingroom. Recently it keeps popping up in decorating magazines that I'm browsing through. It always looks so cool and makes me think that maybe I am too. One can hope. In any event I love the way the light reflects through at different times of day, and the bohemian vibe they give off.

No comments:

Post a Comment