Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Low Tide Formations

I can't believe that on vacation last week I did not take a single picture of a flower. I think I was too distracted by all the low tide rock formation confirgurations going on. They looked like puzzle pieces and were a bright moss green, literally covered in some kind of sea moss. This kept them from being too slippery so you could use them as stepping stones to get out to the crashing waves that continuted to roll in, even when the tide was moving out . The rocks were an ideal spot for water to collect in small pools with a variety of little fish and crabs. This really kept my boys interested. The moss green also looked fantastic set off against the cinnamon beach sand that was truly the color of the spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment