Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Eyes Have It, Again

I seem to be back to taking pictures of eyes again. It's kinda like me and taking photos of flowers, I just can't help it. Each is so unique and beautiful. This last one is of my nephew's. Both my brother and sister-in-law have their own unique shade of brownish hazel, but Mason, their one and only, has dark blue. I love when that happens! It's so genetically explainable yet so mysterious. I have been practicing the Pioneer Woman's technique for making eyes pop with the magic lasso and all. It usually does more for blue than solid brown eyes, but I like how clear the brown eyed boy' eye is. On both of these eye shots I tried that technique. I then solarized one and posterized the latter.


No comments:

Post a Comment