Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Misty

This beautiful girl is our friend's dog. She is a sweet loving dog and very active. She is a real tom-boy. I remember the time we kayaked down a river and she swam along the whole way keeping pace with us, jumping up on shore when she was bored of swimming and running along the river bank as we moved upstream. All of a sudden you would hear a splash and she was back in with us. However she also likes when her master dresses her in colorful t-shirts and bandanas. It is the funniest thing when you pull in their drive way and see her dashing around the yard all dressed up showing off her latest outfit. I guess she is a girly- girl at heart. Here she is posing for me to photograph her. Really, I think she may try modeling next.

No comments:

Post a Comment