Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunrise from a screened in porch

Another beautiful vacation picture. The house we rented in Maryland had a lovely screened porch that looked out over the water. It was so peaceful there in the early morn. with the sound of the waves crashing gently and the sun burning in through the mist. I am not a morning person, at all, however it was hard to stay in bed when you knew the coffee was made already(my sister-in-law is a morning person) and the adirondeck chairs were waiting. We would sit and gaze out and try and make the hard decisions. Should I comb the beach for seaglass, read my book, or watch the kids as they looked for crabs to catch. It was a tough week, that's for sure, but somehow we made it through.
I love how I captured the screen in this picture along with the gorgeous view.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sight! I'm not a morning person either, but I would probably get up for something as beautiful as this :)

    ReplyDelete