Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Airborne!




I am so proud of these action shots I took this week. The hammock in our backyard has always been a favorite hang out spot for the boys. But it doesn't take long for boys to get bored and turn a harmless past time like lounging on a hammock on a beautiful warm Fall afternoon into a thrill seeking good time. These photos are a bit deceiving. The two bigger boys on the ground are actually launching the little one through the air and off the hammock. No injuries occured as a result of this past time. Yet me being the adult witnessing this should have probably put an end to the event. But, I had my camera in hand and just had to try and capture the thrill of the ride. I think I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment