Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall Landscape Challenge

I am attempting the Fall Landscape Challenge from Miz Booshay over at The Pioneer Woman. I can honestly say: I don't think I know what I am doing. How come my ISO is set at 100 and my apperature will only go down to 5.6. It's my lense, right? Why does my flash pop up when I put the aperature at 5.6 and it's not even that dark out. That's so annoying. I like my pictures, but I am in many ways clueless. I need help, and hope. Help.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen -

    I followed you here from the Pioneer Woman. Your site is fun and you are doing a great job with your camera.

    When you get a chance, come and visit my photo blog:

    http://wasillaalaskaby300.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete