Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Morning Has Broken & Words With Friends

Crazy windy rainy night last night around here. That, and my husband coughing non-stop from 3-6am. Cough medicine!!!???? And now, I can't help but identify with Alec Baldwin this morning. I love words with friends. Love, love, love it ! It's the perfect game. It's cerebral and social. All that time frequent fliers spend sitting on the tarmac, I could not think of a better way to pass the time. And, when it's your turn and your in a close game with your know it all brother-in-law thousands of miles away and your finally almost beating him, you need to take your turn. Now. It's very satisfying.

and then, she {snapped}



1 comment: