Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

On the Road Again.



I am doing last minute Christmas shopping with my mother-in-law. I am pretty much done, I think, but need to tie up a few loose ends and come up with a few amazing ideas. I am trying to keep the Christmas spirit, but just want this holiday to blow by. Bahumbug, I guess. Our lights lie on the ground in the front yard in a make shift mess. Donovan carefully informs me that his friends and neighbors who wait for the bus with him each morning don't really "get" it. It being the wimpy heart I fashioned on the ground out of lights after myself, the younger boys and then Aubrie tried to hang ourselves. Hang the lights I mean, of course. And now, my beautiful mantel greens, the one decoration I was adoring are dead.

and then, she {snapped}

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I hope it's over soon too. Wish I could figure out how to enjoy the holidays without things getting so hectic. I really enjoy your photos and your editing as well. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete