Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Night Moves


Last Saturday we went to see Bob Seger in concert. It was such a heartwarming concert. From the moment he stepped on stage it was like he had just returned home. The concert was wonderful, full of love and life and a joy to witness. And, the man can still sing. He sounded great. I took this photo traveling east on the way to the show. I am calling it Night Moves, one of his best that has been running through my head all week.
"Ain't it funny how the night moves, when you just don't seem to have as much to lose. Strange how the night moves...with Autumn closing in."

Happy Skywatch Friday everyone..:)

and then, she {snapped}

4 comments:

  1. Bob Seger is among my favorite artists. Very nicely captured Skywatch photo as well. Have a wonder week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like taking "out the car window" shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give Me That Old Time Rock and Roll is my favorite song of all time. When I was SCA sponsor at our middle school, I played it at EVERY dance. What I would give to go to one of his concerts. You lock girl..and that drive home was gorgeous. Love the shots. genie

    ReplyDelete