Welcome!
It is my intention to post photographs that I would like to share. I welcome feedback from anyone willing to follow along. Just double click on any photo to enlarge.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

To the Mall

I headed to the mall yesterday to do a little Christmas shopping. I got some crazy great deals. I keep getting coupons for free stuff in the mail. Yesterday I got free underwear from Victoria's secret and an eyeliner for $2.50. Who knew they sold makeup. And, in 77 kids, the children's version of American Eagle I got three pairs of pants, a shirt and a girl's puffy, cozy winter vest for just over $30. Anything on clearance was another %40 off and I had two $10 off coupons. The vest alone came to only $5. Wow.

4 comments:

  1. great deals indeed.

    love that photo!

    happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Really great deals! I've barely started my Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you did some serious bargain shopping. Those prices are incredible.

    ReplyDelete